Britten is a creative and exciting place to work. We have high expectations of our employees, and offer all the help and resources you could ask for to achieve your career goals. We want people ready to dive in and get their hands dirty, help us continue to grow, and to treat this company as if it were their own.
Check out our open positions below:
- Accounting/Office Administrator - Britten Services
- Architect + Project Manager
- Assistant Controller
- CAD Technician
- Digital Operator - 3rd Shift
- Field Manager + Sign Installer - Grand Rapids, MI
- National Account Executive/Project Manager - Corporate Team
- New Business Development
- Payroll & Benefits Assistant
- Server Side Web Developer
- Sign Installer
- Sign Installer/Project Manager
- Workshop Support
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re always looking to add great people to our team! Email your resume and cover letter here.
Britten, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristics as protected by federal, state or local law.