Britten is a creative and exciting place to work. We have high expectations of our employees, and offer all the help and resources you could ask for to achieve your career goals. We want people ready to dive in and get their hands dirty, help us continue to grow, and to treat this company as if it were their own.
Check out our open positions below:
- Carpentry @ Britten Decor in Grand Rapids, MI
- Digital Operator - 3rd Shift
- Finishing Specialist - 2nd Shift
- Inside Sales @ TentCraft
- Office Administrator @ Britten MetalWorks - Part Time
- Project Manager @ Britten Installation & Contracting
- Project Manager @ Britten Woodworks - Interlochen
- Purchasing Assistant
- Screen Print Technician/Assistant Pressman - First Shift
- Screen Print Technician/Assistant Pressman - Split Shift
- Sign Installer
- Sign Installer - Grand Rapids, MI
Don’t see what you’re looking for? We’re always looking to add great people to our team! Email your resume and cover letter here.
Britten, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristics as protected by federal, state or local law.